I am available to guest blog on your website or to commission for articles relating to books, student lifestyle, or fashion. As a graduate with an honours degree in English Literature, Journalism and Creative Writing, I pay special attention to clean and perfect writing with a witty and relaxed edge.
I also accept ARC and review requests from authors in the following genres: romance, fantasy, contemporary.
Please get in touch if you would like to work with me, or want to discuss anything further!
Here is a selection of some of my published work online for reference or further reading:
Girl Guiding Scotland
The National Student
- The Hate U Give: Why you should read the book before heading to the cinema
- Book Review: Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (and other lies)
- Margaret Atwood to write a sequel to her award-winning The Handmaid’s Tale
- Marie Kondo: The Life Changing Magic of Throwing Out Your Books?
- Author and editor Diana Athill dies aged 101
- Why Judy Blume’s novels are still the go-to coming of age narratives today
- Book review: Peach by Emma Glass
- Diversity champion Creative Access places 1000th intern in the creative industries
- If you only read one thing this year… make it Misogynation by Laura Bates
- Happy birthday Flannery O’Connor: 5 of her best short stories
- Book Review: Absolutely Smashing It by Kathryn Wallace
- 8 of the best Black Friday fashion deals
- BAFTAs 2019: The best dressed
- Eco Edit: 7 of the best-looking eco friendly accessories
(up to date as of 8th June 2019)