1. Book review (duh)
2. New In – a list of books you have purchased recently
3. A monthly reading wrap up
4. Monthly reading goals
5. Book series you haven’t finished
6. Five favourite book covers
7. Paperback vs. Kindle debate – where do you stand?
8. Your reading routine – where do you read, how often do you read, etc.
9. A book blogger tag (e.g. Behind the Screen)
10. Seasonal reads (e.g. 10 books to read to get you in the mood for winter)
11. Ten books you could re-read over and over
12. Your favourite books/authors as a child
13. Tips on how to write the perfect book review
14. What’s on your book bucket list
15. A list of your favourite book blogs
17. Your favourite poetry collections
18. Character review
19. Five favourite heroines/heroes
20. Your top book boyfriends that you wish existed in real life
21. A short story written by you
22. Top tips for starting a book blog
23. Five favourite classic books/authors
24. WWW Wednesday – What are you reading now, What have you recently read, What are you reading next?
25. What do you look for in a book/what is a ‘good’ book to you?
26. Goodreads reading challenge update
27. A list of blog post ideas (like this one)
28. A book-related giveaway – book, memorabilia, bookmarks, stationary, etc
29. Your favourite book-to-movie adaptations (like To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before)
30. Book subscription boxes – a list of different available ones/unboxing of one you subscribe to/review of this month’s box
If you have any more ideas, then feel free to leave them in the comments for our fellow book blogger friends!